Yokukansan Extract Tablets 48 Tablets
"Yakuo Yokukansan Extract Tablets" is a medicine for people who suffer from teeth grinding while sleeping, irritability, and insomnia.
When it comes to treatment for bruxism, mouthpieces are common, but by taking Yakuou Yokukansan Extract Tablets, it works on a stressed and tired mental state, suppresses excitement, and reduces muscle tension. Loosen and improve bruxism. Furthermore, it calms nervous tension and is effective against irritability and insomnia that prevent deep sleep. This medicine is ideal for young people who want a good night's sleep, middle-aged people in their prime of work, and seniors.
●Improves teeth grinding by working on the autonomic nervous system to release tension and relax.
●It is effective for insomnia because it regulates sleep rhythm. Also for people who say, ``I can't get tired even after waking up in the morning,'' and ``I don't feel like I've had a good night's sleep.''
●It's a sachet type that you can place next to your pillow and take when you have trouble sleeping at night.
As a measure of moderate physical strength, the following symptoms include nervousness, irritability, irritability, etc.: bruxism, insomnia, neurosis, menopausal disorder, Chimichi disease, night sickness in children, pediatric hypersensitivity (irritability)
( 1) Chino-michisho refers to neuropsychiatric and physical symptoms such as mental anxiety and irritation that appear in association with hormonal fluctuations in women during menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and menopause.
(2) Pediatric pyelonephritis is a pediatric disorder characterized by "irritability, irritability, and other emotional overburdens, convulsions, sleeplessness due to excitement, muscle twitches and convulsions, etc." caused by nervous excitement. It's a symptom.
Take the following dose 3 times a day, before or between meals.
<Precautions related to usage and dosage>
(in 12 tablets per day)
Yokukansan dry extract...
Crystalline cellulose, carmellose calcium (CMC-Ca), lactose hydrate, light anhydrous silicic acid, magnesium stearate, hypromellose (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), stearic acid
|Precautions for use||
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson before taking this medicine:
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or those who are considered to be pregnant.
(3) People with weak stomach.
(4) Persons who have ever had rashes, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs, etc.
2. If the following symptoms appear after taking the drug, it may be a side effect, so please stop taking the drug immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this document.Related areas: SymptomsSkin:
/ Redness, itching
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur. In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
3. If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 month (about 1 week when taking it for night crying in children), stop taking it and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson with the instruction manual. .