Air Doctor portable rilakkuma virus protection for kids
Portable Air Doctor portable for kids effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria and viruses.
The Power of Solid Chloride dioxide
- Strong Antibacterial Effect: Solid chloride dioxide has two and a half times more oxidizing power than general chlorine agents used for disinfectant. Effectively eliminates bacteria, mold, etc.
- Strong Deodorization: During oxidation, it gives off chlorine oxide gas, and it decomposes hydrogen sulfide, mercaptan and other causes of bad odor emitted from the septic matter.
- Safe to Use: United Nations Food Committee approved Solid Chloride dioxide as Class A-1 which is in the same category as sugar and salt.
How to Use:
Remove the product from the packaging and peel off the sticker. Use the attached clip to hang from the chest pocket, bag, etc.
Once opened, effective for up to one month. The effective period may differ under different circumstances.
Cautions for use:
- Do not ingest the product.
- Do not use it for any other purposes.
- Less likely to be effective outdoors in windy conditions.
- More effective indoors.
- Immediately stop use of the product if you experience any adverse effects.
- If ingested, drink plenty of water and try to disgorge the product. Immediately seek medical advice.
- In case of skin and eye contact, wash with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if needed.
- May cause corrosion and rust if used on or near metal objects.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Do not use near flame or sources of ignition. Avoid high temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Store in a sealed container when not in use.
Ingredients: sodium chloride, natural inorganic mineral (natural zeolite)
Made in Japan
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor portable disinfectant virus guard
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Keep Barrier portable virus protection badge