Jourmoe 3Way Eyeliner & Shadow, 01 Black
• Contents: 1
• Ingredients/Materials: [Liquid Liner] water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, BG, DPG, beheneth-30, hydrolyzed collagen, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, diethylhexyl sodium sulfosuccinate, phenoxy ethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, citric acid, ethanol, carbon black, [Shadow Powder] ethylhexyl palmitate, barium sulfate, hydrogenated polydecene, talc, dextrin palmitate, dextrin palmitate/ethylhexanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, hydrolyzed collagen, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, tocopherol, dimethicone, octyldodecyl myristate, BG, water, (+/-) aluminum hydroxide, mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, calcium aluminum borosilicate, ultramarines, tin oxide, [Gel Pencil] cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, acrylates/behenyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer, polyethylene, paraffin, candelilla wax, carnauba wax, hydrolyzed collagen, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin protein, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, silica, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tocopherol, octyldodecyl myristate, BG, water, (+/-) dimethicone, aluminum hydroxide, iron oxide, mica, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide
• Size (cm): 19 x 10 x 4
• Weight (item only) [G]: 29
• Made in Japan
• Manufacturer Name: Jourmoe
• Handling Precautions: Properly check that you have no abnormality on your skin before using. Should this disagree with your skin, that is in the following cases, discontinue use. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen. Therefore, consulting a dermatologist is recommended. (1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use. (2) Should you observe any of the above abnormalities on used skin when in direct sunlight. Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema. Store out of reach of young children. Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures, or in direct sunlight. Take care not to get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, slowly rinse with water without rubbing. Should any abnormalities remain, consult an eye doctor (recommended).
• Liquid Liner Usage Precautions: Open & close horizontally so that the brush tip doesn't contact the cap sides. As it may cause blockages, should cosmetics such as foundation be adhered to the brush, or should it be used on top of the pencil or powder, gently wipe brush tip. If you wipe the brush tip too strongly, it may lose shape and brush hairs may come out, so please be careful. After using, close until the cap clicks shut and then store horizontally. If left unclosed, the brush will try out and not apply well. If stored with the brush tip pointed up, color may fade. When using for the first time, or should color not come out properly, with the cap on, leave with the brush tip facing downward for a short time and then use. If you strongly shake the container, liquid may leak and may dirty the inside of the cap or your clothes, so please be careful.
• Shadow Powder Usage Precautions: Insert tip portion into container and turn to the left & right to pick up a suitable amount of powder in the tip. Blend powder into the tip well and then use. Should foundation etc. be adhered to the tip, gently remove.
• Gel Pencil Usage Precautions: Do not extract more than 1mm of the core when using. If you over extract, it may break off. After using, be sure to close cap until it clicks shut. If left unclosed, it will not apply well and will break more easily.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker