Kiss New York Eyebrow Stamp, Natural Arch Type, Natural Brown
• Materials: talc, iron oxide, mica, magnesium myristate, zinc stearate, phenyl trimethicone, titanium dioxide, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, triethylhexanoin, sorbitan isostearate, methicone, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, dimethicone, jojoba seed oil, meadowfoam seed oil, sunflower seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, phenoxy ethanol
• Size (Height x Depth x Width) [cm]: 14.5 x 5 x 10
• Weight (item only) [G]: 75
• Contents: 6g
• Made in Korea
• Manufacturer Name: KISS[Instructions]1. Properly rub the main item powder onto the eyebrow-shaped sponge. 2. Align the inner edge of your eyebrow with the inner edge of the sponge and slowly stamp. 3. Blend in with an eyebrow brush or your fingers for a more natural finish. [Please Note]
• Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, eczema or swelling.
• Should this disagree with your skin, or should you observe an abnormality such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen.
• Take care not to get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water.
• Do not store in direct sunlight and places with extremely high or low temperatures.
• Should the stamp portion sponge be dirty, remove sponge from plastic parts and wash gently in mild detergent diluted with warm water. After rinsing well, wipe with a towel etc. and be sure to dry in the shade. Be sure to return sponge to the plastic parts before using again. (Do not substitute the left and right.)
• Impacts from dropping etc. may cause damage so please be careful.
• Store out of each of small children.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan