Tsumura Chinese medicine Daikenchuto extract granules 48 packets
"Daikenchuto" is a Chinese herbal extract described in the original text of Chinese medicine, "Kinyakuryaku".
It is used for "abdominal bloating" and "lower abdominal pain" in those who tend to feel cold and bloated.
"Tsumura Kampo Daikenchuto Extract Granules" is a dosage form made from the extract extracted from "Daikenchuto".
Deviating from the dosage and administration of pharmaceuticals can lead to health hazards. Be sure to read the product instructions carefully before using, and follow the usage and dosage. Even if you follow the dosage and use it correctly, side effects may occur. If you feel any abnormality, stop using it immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
● Usage and dosage
Please take the following amount with water or hot water before meals.
Age: 1 dose: Number of doses per day
Adults (15 years old and over): 1 packet (2.5 g): 3 times
7 to 15 years old: 2/3 packs: 3 times
4 to 7 years old: 1/2 package: 3 times
2 to 4 years old: 1/3 packet: 3 times
Under 2 years old: Do not take
<Precautions related to usage and dosage>
When giving to children, use under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
In 3 packages (7.50g) of this product,
0.625 g of Koui Daikenchuto extract (1/2 amount) and 5.0 g of Japanese Pharmacopoeia Koui in the following proportions
Japanese station kankyo 2.5g
Nissho Sansho 1.0g
Contains Japanese Pharmacopoeia magnesium stearate and Japanese Pharmacopoeia lactose hydrate as additives.
● Precautions for use
■■ Things you should not do ■■
■■ To consult ■■
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking this product
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment from a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or those who appear to be pregnant.
(3) Persons who have ever had rash, redness, itching, etc. due to drugs, etc.
(4) Person who received the following diagnosis.
2. After taking, if the following symptoms appear, there is a possibility of side effects, so take immediately.
Discontinue and bring this document to your doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson for consultation
Skin: rash, redness, itching
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur.
In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
Interstitial pneumonia: Shortness of breath/breathing when climbing stairs or doing a little overexertion
A dry cough, fever, etc. are observed, and these appear suddenly or persist.
Liver dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (yellowing of skin and whites of eyes), brown urine,
General malaise, loss of appetite, etc. may occur.
3.If symptoms do not improve after taking this medicine for about 1 week, stop taking this medicine and bring this document to your doctor.
Please consult a pharmacist or registered seller
●Efficacy and effect
The following symptoms for those who are physically weak and have a cold and painful stomach:
Abdominal pain, bloating
Precautions for storage and handling
1. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
2.Keep out of reach of children.
3. When taking the remainder of one packet, fold the opening of the bag and store it within 2 days.
Please take it.
4. Since this drug is a product that uses crude drugs (medicinal grass root bark, etc.), the color of the granules may differ slightly depending on the product.
There may be differences, but there is no change in efficacy and effect.
5. Do not take the product after the expiration date.