Asahi Group Foods , Ebios 600 tablets
"Ebios Tablets 600 Tablets" activate the gastrointestinal function by the nutrients contained in brewer's yeast, and also help nutritional support. The brewer's yeast increases the number of bacteria such as lactic acid bacteria that are useful for intestinal function and good appetite. This product produced from this brewer's yeast helps the weak stomach, indigestion and loss of appetite. Improves symptoms caused by poor stomach functioning. Beer yeast is rich in vitamin B1, B2, B6 and other B vitamins, as well as nutrients such as proteins and minerals, as well as dietary fiber and nucleic acids. As a result, the nutrients that tend to be deficient due to the interaction of these components are supplemented, and it also helps supplement the essential amino acids that are essential to our body.
Efficacy or effect
- Stomach/abdominal bloating, dyspepsia, overeating/drinking, heartburn, leaning (stomach), heartburn, nausea (nausea, hangover/nausea, nausea), vomiting
- Nutrition, maternal/lactating/frail nutrition, nutritional disorders
Usage and dose
Take the following dose 3 times a day after meals.
|15 years or older||10 tablets once|
|11 to 15 years old||8 tablets once|
|7 years old-under 11 years old||5 tablets once|
|5 years old-under 7 years old||3 tablets once|
|Infants under 5 years||Do not take.|
- Please adhere strictly to the prescribed usage and dose.
- When taking this product for children, take it under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- This product should not be taken by infants under the age of 5 (as tablets should not be stuffed in the throat).
Daily dose (30 tablets) Medium
Dry yeast: 7125 mg
*Contains lactose, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silicic acid anhydride, and hydrogenated oil as additives.
Ebios tablets are yellowish white to slightly yellowish brown with a unique yeast smell and taste.
*Since this preparation is made from natural products, its taste, color and odor may vary slightly, but it can be taken.
Precautions for storage and handling
There are bottled and packaged products of this product, but note the following for each.
(1) Please keep out of reach of children.
(2) Store in a cool, dry place protected from direct sunlight. Please avoid storing in particularly hot places (eg around gas stoves, stoves) to prevent condensation.
(3) Be careful not to drop water drops or touch it with wet hands, as this product turns brown when it gets wet with water.
(4) In order to avoid misuse and maintain quality, please do not replace it with other containers.
(5) Please do not take the product after the expiration date.
Regarding bottled products
(1) If the cap of the bottle is not properly tightened, moisture may affect the quality, so be sure to close the cap each time you take it.
(2) Discard the filling in the bottle after opening it.
(3) Please note that the container for this product is made of glass.
Discontinue use and consult the doctor, pharmacist if the
symptoms do not improve after taking the drug for about 1 month .
Raw materials and ingredients
[Beer yeast] Beer yeast contains various vitamins, minerals, high-quality proteins and dietary fiber. Beer yeast is called the "treasure trove of nutrition."
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker