Contains Enzymes, Keratin Removing Cotton Swab
• Ingredients/Materials: [Cotton Swab] cotton, [Stick] polypropylene
• Size (Height x Depth x Width) (cm): 16.5 x 2.5 x 11
• Weight (item only)[G] : 30
• Contents: 5
• Made in Japan
• Manufacturer Name: Cogit
• Instructions: Wipe moisture off from skin, take out a cotton swab touch round portion to area of concern and rub.|| Wait a short time and keratin will start to come out. Wipe off with a dry towel etc.
• Handling Precautions: Check that you have no abnormality on your skin before using. Definitely do not use if you have sensitive or weak skin, allergies, are pregnant or are receiving other medical treatment. Should this disagree with your skin, or should you observe an abnormality on your skin such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc) and skin darkening, during use or after use or after use when in direct sunlight, immediately discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Do not use on areas with abnormalities such as a wound, swelling, rash and eczema. Before using for the first time, perform a patch test in an inconspicuous area. Take care not to get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water without rubbing. Store out of direct sunlight and places with high or low temperatures. Keep out of reach of children. Due to characteristics of the item, the cotton swab portion may be deformed. However, there is no problem with using the item. If you hold the bottom of the bag strongly, the cotton swabs may become deformed, so take care. Cotton swab are for single use. Do not return already used cotton swabs to the bag. Depending on the condition of your skin, keratin etc may not come out. After taking out cotton swab, immediately securely close seal. Also, try to use entire content as soon as possible. Do not rub too strongly. This may break the cotton swab and cause injury. Do not use for anything other than its intended one.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan