Duo (Duo) The Cleansing Balm 90G
• Contents: 1 piece
• Ingredients / Materials: Ethylhexyl tripalmitate (caprylic / capric acid) glyceryl, dicaprylyl carbonate, PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, polyethylene, PEG-5 glyceryl triisostearate, tocopherol, caninabara fruit oil or nobara oil, ammaroku fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetrahexyldecanoate, Glucosylceramide, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid,-Glucan, Lactobacillus / Pear Juice Fermented Liquid, Lactobacillus / Grape Juice Fermented Liquid, Neubara Fruit Extract, Prune Degradate, Chrysan Thermincumum extract, Somei yoshino leaf extract, Tormentilla root extract, Soymilk fermented liquid, Meadow primrose seed extract, Japanese persimmon pericarp extract, Scutellaria flower / leaf / stalk extract, Oregon root extract, Yellowfin bark extract, Bilberry leaf extract, Spinach root extract, chamomile flower extract, gardenia fruit extract, St. John's wort flower / leaf / stalk extract, calendula flower extract, hamamelis leaf extract, cornflower flower extract, roman chamomile flower extract, water, BG, PEG-7 (capryl / Capric acid) glycerides, phenoxyethanol
• Size: 4.7 x 8.5 x 8.5cm
• Weight (product only) [g]: 176
• Place of origin / Country of origin: Japan
• Manufacturer: Premier Anti-Aging Co., Ltd.
• Handling precautions: Use with care if there are any abnormalities on your skin. Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema. If abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots) or darkening appear during use, or if the used skin is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear, If you continue to use it as it may worsen the symptoms, stop using it and recommend that you consult a dermatologist. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with cold or warm water.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan