Epilat Hair-Removal Cream, Moist & Smooth (For Arms, Legs & Underarms)
• Ingredients/Materials: [Active Ingredients] thioglycolic acid, [Other Ingredients] Sodium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, paraffin, polyoxyethylene lauryl ether, polyoxyethylene cetyl ether, sodium guaiazulene sulfonate, seaweed extract-1, chamomilla extract-1, shea butter, macadamia nut oil, water-soluble collagen(F), fragrance, Green 201, water, BG
• Contents: 150g
• Size: 10cm x 4.8cm x 20cm
• Weight (item only)[G]: 195
• Country of Origin/Manufacture: Japan
• Manufacturer Name: Kracie
• Instructions: 1.Remove the cap, place the hole at the center of the tube directly on to the area you plan to remove hair from, squeeze tube body and apply cream with a thickness that is enough to cover up the hair (1-3mm). Should an uneven application be a concern, use the included spatula. Please kindly understand that, should the cream not be applied all the way down to the hair roots, you will not be able to complete remove all hair. Do not rub this item strongly against the skin. 2.Leave on for approx. 5-10 minutes and then remove cream with the included spatula, tissue etc. without rubbing. After hair removal, wash well with cold or warm water. When washing, soaps, body brushes etc. will cause irritation on the skin, so do not use them. 3.Should you not be able to fully remove all hair within the specified time, wash off without leaving on for any more time, wait one day and try again.
• Please note the following before using: Be sure to perform a test before use. Apply a small amount of this item on the area you plan to remove hair from, leave for approx. 10 minutes and, if any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and severe irritation occur, do not use. After testing, rinse off with cold or warm water. Those with especially sensitive skin should check their skin 2 days later (after 48 hours) to see whether or not there are any abnormalities. If your skin is in the following condition it is delicate, so do not use. If you have a wound, swelling, eczema, sore or other inflammation on the underarms or curved areas that you want to remove hair from. If you have an abnormality in your body such as before/after menstruation, before/after pregnancy, during illness of after illness when recovering. Do not use on anything other than unwanted hair on the arms, legs and underarms. Cannot be used to remove hair from the face (eyebrows, unwanted facial hair, men's facial hair etc.) or scalp. Should it adhere to your nails, wash off immediately. Do not use soaps, body brushes, alkaline lotions (softening lotions etc.) and creams before using this item.
• Usage Precautions: This can be used in the bathroom. However, use in a well-ventilated place. When using in the bathroom, take care as the floor may become slippery. When having a bath, be sure that you wash off all the cream from your body first. Should you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and strong irritation, immediately discontinue use and completely wash off cream. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen. Do not rub this item strongly against the skin. Should an abnormality such as a rash occur, do not rub the affected area with your hand and immediately seek the medical advice of a dermatologist. Do not use medicine etc. at your own discretion. Should it get in your eyes, rinse immediately with water. Consulting an eye doctor is recommended. Take proper care so that this doesn't adhere to clothing, flooring, carpets, walls, furniture, accessories, etc. Should it adhere, immediately wipe or wash with water. Should you leave this in the bathroom for a long time, please note that water may get inside. It may be difficult to extract the contents of the tube when there isn't much cream left.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan