Fujiko Mayu Tint, 02 Mocha Brown
• Ingredients/Materials: water, ethanol, BG, polyvinyl alcohol, dihydroxyacetone, PVP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Yellow 5, polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, Red 227, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, Blue #1, EDTA-2Na
• Size (Height x Depth x Width) (cm): 12 x 3 x 12
• Weight (item only)[G] : 25
• Contents: 5g
• Made in Korea
• Manufacturer Name: Kanalabo
• Instructions: (1) Before applying, remove oil from surface of eyebrows using tissue etc. (2) Apply uniformly in accordance with your eyebrow shape of preference. (3) It will dry after 5-10 minutes and change color. However, if you leave for 2 hours or more, it will last longer. (4) When removing, those concerned about pulling out eyebrow hair should rinse with warm water.
• Handling Precautions: Do not use if you have an abnormality on your skin on or around the eyebrows. Should this disagree with your skin, or should you observe an abnormality on your skin such as redness, swelling, itchiness or irritation during use, or an abnormality on or around the eyebrows when using in direct sunlight, discontinue use. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen. Therefore, consulting a specialist is recommended. When removing, slowly peel off without pulling forcefully. Should you wish to tone down color after applying it, wipe your skin carefully using makeup cotton wet with remover. After use, close cap securely and store. Store out of reach of children. Store out of direct sunlight and places with high temperatures and humidity. Take care not to get this on clothing etc.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan