Kiribai The Power Of Adzuki, For Eyes (1)
• Contents: 1
• Ingredients/Materials: [Eye Side Surface] 100% polypropylene, [Eye Side Inner Side] 100% cotton, [Eye Other Side] 100% polyester
• Item Size: 11 x 12.5 x 4.5
• Weight (item only) [G]: 190
• Manufacturer Name: Kiribai Chemical
• Handling Precautions: Do not use anywhere but the eyes. Close eyes when using. Do not use on areas of skin with an abnormality (wound, eczema, rash, burn, sunburn etc.), areas that feel hot, and mucous membranes. As there is a chance of burning, do not use directly on bare skin. Use on top of clothing that stands up well to heat and moisture. Those who cannot remove this by their own will, children, those with diabetes, should not use this. Also, do not use while drunk or asleep. Do not use on the same area for a long time. Should it be burnt or broken, do not use.
• Precautions during heating: As there is a chance of fire, be sure to observe the heating time and do not heat longer than the predetermined time. Also, as this contains adzuki beans, should you heat longer than the predetermined time, the adzuki beans may become burned and unusable. Take proper care when it comes to the heating time. Use up to 4 times a day. After using, wait 4 or more hours until using again. After using, should moisture not be absorbed adequately, adzuki may heat abnormally and cause unexpected fires etc. When removing a warmed item from the microwave, be mindful of the item's temperature. Should you feel its too hot, do not take out at forcefully. Wait until it has sufficiently cooled before removing. Before using, wipe away dirt from inside the microwave. Should you not be able to remove it, put on a clean, plain ceramic plate and heat. (Should dirt adhere to the bag, this portion only be heat abnormally and ignite.)
• Other Precautions: When not in use, store in a cool, well-ventilated place. This item cannot be machine washed. This item cannot be consumed.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker