Lits White Stem Bright Shot Mask
• Contents: 3 amounts
• Ingredients/Materials: [LITS White Stem Bright Shot Mask 1] Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin, centella asiatica extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, arbutin, bisabolol, water, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, BG, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, titanium dioxide, phenoxy ethanol, [LITS White Stem Bright Shot Mask 2] Water, glycerin, crithmum maritimum callus culture filtrate, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract, Saponaria Pumila Callus Culture Extract, malus domestica fruit cell culture extract, Rosa Damascena Callus Culture Extract, arbutin, betaine, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, portulaca oleracea extract, ceramide NP, honeysuckle extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, tea leaf extract, lemon extract, BG, 1,2-hexanediol, hydrogenated lecithin, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cellulose gum, Sucrose Palmitate, xanthane gum, sodium hydroxide, lavender oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, isomalt, lecithin, dimethicone, carbomer, phenoxy ethanol
• Size (cm): 21 x 14 x 3
• Weight (item only)[G]: 138
• Made in Korea
• Manufacturer Name: NatureLab
• Handling Precautions:
• Usage Precautions:Should you have an abnormality on your skin such as a wound, swelling or eczema, do not use.||Properly check that you have no abnormality on your skin before using. Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use or after use when in direct sunlight, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. If you continue to use, symptoms may worsen.Take care not get this in your eyes. Should this get in your eyes, immediately rinse.If you are susceptible to irritation due to adhesive bandages & poultices, do not use.¤When your skin is sunburned, wait for skin redness & hotness to subside before using.
• Storage & Handling Precautions: For hygiene purposes, do not reuse an already used mask. Store out of reach of young children. Do not store in places with high/low temperatures, places with severe differences in temperature or in direct sunlight. Use as soon as possible after opening. Do not use for a long time or sleep with the mask on. Sheet Mask: This does not dissolve in water, so do not flush down the toilet.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan