Marutai Hakata Nagahama Soy Sauce Tonkotsu Stick Ramen
• Ingredients: noodles (wheat flour, salt, plant protein, reduced starch syrup), soup (pork extract, lard, salt, roasted sesame, vegetable powder, sweeteners (sugar, maltose, glucose), powdered oil, powdered soy sauce, vegetable oil, protein hydrolyzate, spice, starch, spring onion, ground sesame, scallop extract, yeast extract), seasonings (such as amino acids), alcohol, kansui, pH adjuster, gardenia pigment, caramel pigment, flavoring, antioxidant (vitamin E), (contains dairy ingredients, soybean, chicken, gelatin)
• Nutritional Information (per serving) *Energy (kcal): 340 *Protein (g): 13.7 *Fat (g): 6.4 *Carbohydrate (g): 56.8 *Sodium (mg): 2.3
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab: wheat, milk
• Contents: 185g (noodles 146g) (2 servings)
• Made in Japan
• Serving Instructions: (Cooking instructions for 1 serving) Boil 470ml of water in a pot, add 1 bunch of noodles and cook for 2 minutes. (Adjust boiling time in accordance with your preference.)|| When the noodles are cooked, turn off heat, add one bag each of soup and seasoning oil, and gently stir. Transfer to a bowl and consume while hot. * Add grilled pork, nori, pickled ginger etc. in accordance with your preference for a more delicious dish. * When cooking 2 servings at the same time, double the amount of water.
• Please note: This item has been manufactured under strict control. However, if there is a point of concern regarding quality, please prepare this item and an empty bag, and contact the manufacturer's customer consultation office.
• Storage Instructions: Avoid direct sunlight, places with strong odors and humidity. Store at room temperature.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 180 days
• Manufacturer: Marutai
• Package design and stated contents may change due to item revision.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan