Morinaga Milk Cocoa, 300G
• Ingredients: sugar, cocoa powder (22-24% cocoa butter), glucose, skimmed milk powder, lactose, whole milk powder, maltose, non-dairy creamer, cocoa mass, salt, flavoring, emulsifier, pH adjuster
• Nutritional Information (per cup (20g)) *Energy (kcal): 77 *Protein (g): 2 *Fat (g): 1.4 *Carbohydrate (g): *Sodium (mg): 41
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab: milk
• Contents: 300g
• Made in Japan
• Serving Instructions: Mix with hot water/milk and serve.
• Please note: *Insects may be attracted by the aroma of cocoa and infiltrate the pack. In order to keep away pests, after opening close seal securely, store in the refrigerator or a container with good air-tightness, and consume as soon as possible. *When preparing and drinking, be careful not to burn yourself with hot milk/water. *Should powder adhere to the seal, it may be difficult to close, so wipe powder off and then close properly. *Carefully cut along the dotted line. *Carefully open/close seal so that cocoa doesn't spill out.
• Storage Instructions: Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and humidity.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 18 months
• Manufacturer: Morinaga
• Package design and stated contents may change due to item revision.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan