Omron Low-Frequency Treatment Device, Elepuls Hv-F125
• Contents: [Main Item] 1, [Conductor Cord] 1, [Pad] 1 set of 2, [Conductor Container] 1
• Ingredients/Materials: PMMA (modacrylic resin crosslinked polymer)
• Size: 21.5cm x 5.5cm x 17cm
• Weight (item only)[G]: 330
• Manufacturer Name: Omron
• Instructions: Open the battery cover on the underside of the item, and put the batteries in the correct direction. Close battery cover properly.|| While the power is off, insert the conductor cord insertion plug into the conductor cord jack on the item. Remove pads from clear bag, place on a flat surface and securely connect pads to conductor cord. Attach the 2 pads to the area you wish to massage. Be sure to attach both pads. If both aren't attached, you cannot use the item. Treatment Start: Turn the "Strength/Power" dial clockwise from the "Off" position to start treatment. Strength: Can be adjusted between 1-10, so you can choose your strength of preference. 1200Hz: Can only be used when the specific area mode "Hips" is selected. A blinking light will notify you of the selected function. Should you wish to quit the selected function, press the button one more time. Should the pads not attach properly, turn off power and remove the pad from the conductor cord. Run a little water while washing gently with your fingertips for a few seconds. Then, drain water and allow the adhesive surface to dry naturally.
• Handling Precautions: Never use together with the following electrical medical equipment. (1) Electric medical implants such as pacemakers. (2) Electric medical equipment for life support such as a heart-lung machine. (3) Wearable electric medical equipment such as an electrocardiograph. This will cause malfunction of these types of electric medical equipment and pose a significant threat to your life. The following should consult a doctor before using. Those receiving medical treatment and those especially experiencing an abnormality in their body/those with a malignant tumor/those with an abnormality in their heart or cranial nerves/those who are pregnant or who have just given birth/those with a body temperature of over 38 degrees (fever)/those with an infectious disease/those with skin paresthesia or an abnormality on their skin/those with an acute (painful) disease/those who require rest/those taking medicine/those with a blood pressure abnormality/those with a limb disability/those who cannot express their intention by themselves/those with a sensory disorder due to a peripheral circulatory failure caused by diabetes etc./those with a low body temperature/those with a blood circulation disorder/those on who this item's effects do not show after using for a short time/those who find the pad disagrees with their skin Using the item may cause an accident or make you feel unwell. Do not disassemble, repair or modify by yourself. This may cause fire, breakable or accidents. Read the handling instructions well before using and use correctly. Pad Life: May shorten depending on the condition of your skin and storage conditions. Wash with water approx. once every 30 uses. Can be washed approx. 10 times. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in moist places such as the bathroom and while bathing. Do not use in a single place for a long time (30 minutes or more).
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan