Otoko Ume Dried Plums
• Ingredients: plum (China), pickling ingredients (shiso liquid, salt, plum powder), acidulant, seasonings (such as amino acids), sweetener (aspartame/L-phenylalanine compound), vegetable dye
• Nutritional Information (1 bag (20g)) *Energy (kcal): 33 *Protein (g): 1 *Fat (g): 0.2 *Carbohydrate (g): 6.8 *Sodium (mg): 2.4
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): none
• Contents: 20g (1 bag)
• Serving Instructions: Open outer bag and consume.
• Please note: *Care has been taken to ensure that the stones have been removed. However, please be careful as some stones or stone fragments may still remain. *As plums become dryer, a white powder forms. This is an umami substance and there is no problem with quality. *Consume as soon as possible after opening. *Plum size and shape differs. Also, there may be a blackish hue in places or all over depending on dryness condition etc.
• Storage Instructions: Avoid high temperatures, humidity and direct sunlight.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 12 months
• Manufacturer: Nobel
• Package design and stated contents may change due to item revision.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan