Rohto Skin Aqua Tone Up Uv Essence Mint Green
• Contents: 80g
• Ingredients / Materials: water, ethanol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, BG, diphenylsiloxyphenyltrimethicone, titanium oxide, polysorbate 60, diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate Mg, citrus fruit extract, prunes Decomposed product, Isaiyobara extract, bis PEG-18 methyl ether dimethylsilane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, acrylate copolymer, (acrylates / alkyl acrylate (C10-30 )) Crosspolymer, TEA, (Acryloyldimethyltaurine ammonium / VP) copolymer, Silica, PEG-12 dimethicone, Polystyrene, Polyvinyl alcohol, EDTA-2Na, Xanthan gum, Lumina, BHT, synthetic fluoro-off logo pie theft, tin oxide, yellow 4, blue 1, perfume
• Size: 19.5 x 2.9 x 9.5cm
• Weight (product only) [g]: 99
• Place of origin / Country of origin: Japan
• Manufacturer: Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
• Handling precautions: Do not use if you have an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema on your skin. Take care not to get this in your eyes. If any abnormalities remain, consult an ophthalmologist. Use with care if there is any abnormality on your skin. Should you notice any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (white spots, etc.) or darkening during use or after use in the sunlight, discontinue use and consult a skin specialist. I recommend it. Continue to use may worsen symptoms. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a hot or cold place, avoid direct sunlight and keep tightly closed. Depending on the material, it may be difficult to remove. Be careful not to put it on clothes. If it gets on your clothes, immediately wash it carefully with detergent.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker