S&B Golden Curry, Spicy
• Ingredients: wheat flour, edible oil (palm oil, rapeseed oil), salt, sugar, curry powder, starch, yeast extract, spice, protein hydrolyzate (gelatin), sauce powder, seasonings (such as amino acids), caramel pigment, acidulant, spice extract, (contains soybean, apple)
• Nutritional Information (1 serving (roux curry18g) serving size) *Energy (kcal): 87 *Protein (g): 1.1 *Fat (g): 5.1 *Carbohydrate (g): 9.2 *Sodium (mg): 882
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
• Contents: 198g (1 box)
• Made in Japan
• Serving Instructions: Ingredients for 11 servings *Please cut all the ingredients into bite-size pieces. Meat: 400g, onion: 3 medium-size (600g), carrot: 1 medium-size (200g), potato: 2 medium-size (300g), salad oil: 2 tablespoon2, water:1400ml (7 cups), curry:1 box (198g) *for a serving size of 5-6 (1/2 of the curry), reduce the ingredients to half and water to 750ml. How to prepare 1. Carefully saut the ingredients and oil in a heavy pot. Add water. 2. After the water starts to boil, remove any scum for the pot and boil with the lid of the pot slightly open. 3. Turn the heat off and add the roux curry, then mix well. 4. Continue to boil the curry mixing occasionally; it is down when the curry becomes thick.
• Please note: Consume as soon as possible after opening.
• Storage Instructions: Please store away from places with direct sunlight and high temperature.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 18 months
• Manufacturer: S&B;
• Package design and stated contents may change due to item revision.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker