Saratekuto Gentle Gel
• Contents: 40g
• Ingredients/Materials: [Active Ingredients] For 1 (40g): DEET 2g, [Other Ingredients] BG, silicon dioxide, triisopropanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, meadowfoam seed oil, prunus persica (peach) leaf extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, pentasodium pentetate, natural vitamin E
• Size: 20cm x 21cm x 8.8cm
• Weight (item only)[G]: 60g
• Country of Manufacture: Japan
• Manufacturer Name: Earth Chemical
• Medical Consultation: Be sure not to get in your eyes, swallow or lick. Do not rub eyes with a hand that has this item applied to it. Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with lots of cold or warm water. Also, if you observe symptoms such as your condition worsening, get medical treatment, informing your doctor that this item contains DEET. Should you any abnormalities such as a rash occur on your skin during or after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• Other Precautions: Strictly adhere to the prescribed instructions. Avoid aimless usage. Only use when necessary outdoors etc. and there are lots of mosquitoes, black flies etc. When used by children (under 12 years old): Use the following number of times, under the guidance and supervision of parents. Also, do not use on the face. Do not use on infants under 6 months. Children 6 months to 2 years: One time a day Children 2 to 12 years: 1-3 times a day. Do not use around the eyes, on mucous membranes and wounds. Do not apply to plastic items such as watches, stockings etc., as it may cause discoloration.
• Precautions regarding storage & handling: Close cap after use. Avoid direct sunlight and fire. Store in a cool place out of reach of children.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan