Takenoko No Sato
• Ingredients: sugar, wheat flour, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, shortening, egg, vegetable oil, cocoa butter, egg white, margarine, almond paste, lactose, skimmed milk powder, salt, non-dairy creamer, malt extract, emulsifier (soybean), leavening agent, flavoring
• Nutritional Information (1 box (70g)) *Energy (kcal): 391 *Protein (g): 5.9 *Fat (g): 23.3 *Carbohydrate (g): 39.3 *Sodium (mg): 150
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab: wheat, egg, milk
• Contents: 70g
• Made in Japan
• Serving Instructions:
• Please note: *Consume as soon as possible after opening. *When chocolate that has melted due to high temperature becomes chilled, its surface will turn white and hard. This is separated oil content. There is no harm in eating this, however flavor will be impaired. *The chocolate's oil content may turn white and hard. There is no harm in eating this, however flavor will be impaired.
• Storage Instructions: Store in a cool place below 28 C.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 12 months
• Manufacturer: Meiji
• Package design and stated contents may change due to item revision.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan