Tsujiri Matcha Tea Milk, Mild Flavor
• Ingredients: sugar, glucose, starch syrup, vegetable oil, matcha tea, dextrin, lactose, whole milk powder, salt, yeast extract, sweetened skimmed condensed milk/emulsifier
• Nutritional Information (per cup (17g)) Energy (kcal): 75 Protein (g): 0.4 Fat (g): 1.8 Carbohydrate (g): 14.3 Sodium (mg): 10
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): milk
• Contents: 200g
• Made in Japan
• Serving Instructions: Please refer to the item package for details.
• Please note: When matcha tea is stored for a long time at high temperatures, color change will become faster. It is recommended that you store it in the refrigerator.
• Storage Instructions: Do not store in places with high temperatures & humidity.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 9 months from date of manufacture when in an unopened state
• Manufacturer: Kataoka Bussan
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker
Stable Hydroquinone 10% Formulated Hydroquinone Cream (0.3 oz (8 g) Made in Japan