Altite Bread 2 Loaf Mold with Lid and No Slope, Asai Shoten, Made in Japan
Tax included. Shipping 🚚 Worldwide Shipping.
- This is a 2 loaf size mold made by Altite that is used by bakers. 0.03 inch (0.7 mm) thick for durability. No slope means that you will have a straight and true square bread. Great for sandwiches.
- Material: Altite (Basic Material: Steel with aluminum plating, plate thickness: 0.03 inch (0.7 mm), reinforced wire stainless steel), Country of Manufacture: Japan.
- Size (inside dimensions/without lid): Width 4.7 x Depth 9.4 x Depth 4.7 inches (120 x 240 x 120 mm); Size (Outer dimensions): Width 5.3 x Depth 10.2 x Height 5.3 inches (135 x 260 x 133 mm).
- Capacity: 10.1 fl oz (3,500 ml) of water (estimated amount of powder is approximately 16.9 oz (480 g). )
- Other: It is necessary to prepare for the first time use. (Please set the oven to 398-392°F (170-180°C) and grill for about 40 minutes.
We Also Recommend
Asai Shoten Altite Bread Pan, 1.5 Loaves, Without Slope
Sale price $28.00 $28.00
Endo Shoji WSY03015 Alite Bread Mold with Lid, 1.5 loaf, Iron Aluminum Plated, Made in Japan
Regular price $24.00 $24.00