Ikeda Model Hall Muhi Alpha EX 15g
Anti-pruritic anti-inflammatory agent. It is a cure for mites, fleas, caterpillars, centipedes, jellyfish and other bites.
Recently, due to the effects of global warming, the pet boom, and the development of parks in urban areas, we have more and more chances of being bitten by a poisonous insect that we have never seen before. In particular, if you are bitten by poisonous insects such as mites, fleas, caterpillars, centipedes, etc., or jellyfish, you are likely to cause severe itching and inflammation that cannot be treated by conventional insect bites.
●This combines the anti-drug anti-inflammatory component (PVA: prednisolone valerate acetate), which is highly effective against inflammation, with the component (diphenhydramine hydrochloride), which quickly suppresses itchiness, and is highly effective. It is effective not only for mosquitoes, but also for insect bites, fleas, caterpillars, centipedes, jellyfish, and itch.
PVA is a steroidal ingredient that is classified as highly effective in general medicine. It exerts an excellent anti-inflammatory effect on the affected area and then changes into a low active substance. Therefore, it has the property that side effects peculiar to steroids are unlikely to occur. Such characteristics are called ante-drugs. PVA is an ingredient with a good balance between efficacy and safety.
● Liquid Muhi Alpha EX is suitable not only for insect bites, but also for treatment of rash and dermatitis.
● A refreshing, strong cooling sensation quickly eliminates itching.
The two refreshing ingredients (l-menthol and dl-camphor) and the refreshing and strong refreshing feeling that can only be obtained with the liquid make itchy itch quickly.
●Applicator type that is easy to apply without getting your hands dirty.
An easy-to-use container that can be applied quickly at any time and keeps your hands clean.
General symptoms and points to be treated when you are stabbed by poisonous insects
☆ Clean the affected area before applying.
☆ If it becomes red and the swelling is large, increase the number of times of application and cool with ice or water.
☆ Do not scratch the affected area. Scratching may worsen the symptoms and leave behind. It is important to deal with itch and inflammation quickly.
Tick: Itching, swelling, and redness occur 1 to 2 days after being stung, and symptoms often persist for several days.
Fleas: Itching, swelling, redness, and blisters often occur a few hours after being stung, and symptoms often persist for several days.
Caterpillar: Immediately after being stabbed, itchy red lumps appear everywhere on the skin, and the itch often becomes intense after 1-2 days. Fine sting may remain on the skin, so lightly remove the sting with adhesive tape before applying.
Centipede: Severe pain occurs the moment you are bitten. After that, swelling and redness often last for several days.
Jellyfish: Severe pain and linear tingling/redness often occur. Remove the tentacles and apply more. Please note that the method of removing the tentacles depends on the type of jellyfish.
☆ If a bee stings it, it will cause severe burning pain. If you are feeling suffocating, tired, or nausea, call an ambulance and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
☆ If symptoms are extremely severe or the affected area is wide, you may not be able to deal with liquid Muhi Alpha EX. In that case, see a doctor as soon as possible.
Ingredients, quantity, usage
[active ingredient] Prednisolone valerate acetate (PVA) in 100 mL
0.15 g (Antedrag-type anti-inflammatory ingredient that firmly prevents swelling and redness)
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride...1 .0 g (blocks the effects of itch-causing substance (histamine) and suppresses the source of itch.)
l-Menthol : 3.5 g (provides a refreshing feeling and quickly itches.)
dl-Kamful...・1.0g (Provides a refreshing feeling and quickly relieves itchiness)
Isopropylmethylphenol : 0.1g (has bactericidal action)
Contains BHT and ethanol as additives.
Dosage and Dosage
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
[How to use]
1. Slowly press the application area onto the affected area several times, and allow the sponge to soak the drug solution. (If you have difficulty out the chemical solution, please pressed to place firm of the skin, such as the back of the hand.)
2. After confirming that the drug solution has penetrated into the sponge, apply it to the affected area.
○ Using other ointments or creams on the same area may damage the sponge.
[Precautions regarding usage and dose]
(1) When using this product for children, use it under the supervision of a parent. The recommended age to start using this drug is 6 months or older.
(2) Be careful not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, wash immediately with cold or warm water. If you have severe symptoms (congestion, pain, persistent tears, etc.), please consult an ophthalmologist.
(3) Use this drug only for external use and do not take it internally.
(4) Do not cover the affected area after applying this drug with a material with poor air permeability such as wrap film.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor portable disinfectant virus guard
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard