Popin' Cookin' Hamburger
Create a hamburger with a shape and taste just like the real thing! Use the knife to cut the bread, patty and fries and you'll feel like you are really making dinner! Using the "bread", "patty", "cheese" and "ketchup", you can create 2 mini hamburgers. Along with the burger, you can also create delicious fries and a cola. With sheets that can be made into a flag, potato box and drink cup - you'll feel like you really are at a burger restaurant! All you need is water. There is no need to prepare an other ingredients or tools.
• Ingredients: dextrin, sugar, vegetable oil, dried potato, lactose, egg white powder, salt, starch, skimmed milk powder, fermented milk, whey powder, yeast extract powder, vegetable powder, meat powder, protein hydrolyzate, powdered vinegar, cheese powder, glucose, spice, flavored edible oil, food with milk etc as its main ingredient/modified starch, coloring (caramel, vegetable dye, gardenia, carotenoid), casein sodium, acidulant, potassium citrate, baking soda, leavening agent, seasonings (such as amino acids), emulsifier, flavoring, fine silicon oxide, spice extract, (contains wheat, egg, dairy ingredients, soybean, chicken, pork)
• Nutritional Information (per box (22g)) Energy (kcal): 95 Protein (g): 1.2 Fat (g): 2.9 Carbohydrate (g): 16 Sodium (mg): 60
• 7 Main Allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat, egg, milk
• Contents: 22g
• Made in Japan
• Serving Instructions: Create and then consume.
• Please note: This item is made at a facility where items containing wheat, egg & milk are also made.
• Storage Instructions: Do not store in places with high temperatures & humidity, or in direct sunlight.
• Best before date (from date of manufacture): 365 days from date of manufacture when in an unopened state
• Manufacturer: Kracie
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard
Made in Japan 4w1h Hot Sand Solo Tsubamesanjo Kitchen Research Institute Direct Fire Hot Sand Maker