Rohto V Rohto Active Premium 15ml
V Roth Active Premium is an eye drop that uses a "visual function reactivating prescription" that focuses on the deterioration of visual function that occurs during eye fatigue.
The maximum amount of Vitamin A that promotes secretion of mucin, which is a tear component, stabilizes tears, and neostigmine methyl sulfate that improves perspective control function and reactivates visual function are included in the standard. In addition, it contains four types of metabolism-promoting ingredients that give vitality to pupil cells.
Effective against eye fatigue and haze symptoms due to age. Premium eye drops that revitalize the eyes of the active generation and support healthy and healthy eyes.
Blurred eyes (when the eyes are swelling, etc.), eye fatigue, conjunctival congestion, itching eyes, preventive measures (such as dust and sweat getting in your eyes after swimming), blepharitis (eyelid sores), eye inflammation due to UV rays or other rays of light (snow eyes, etc.), and problems with wearing hard contact lenses.
1 to 3 drops once a day, 5 to 6 times daily.
● Retinol palmitate (vitamin A) 50,000 units/100mL
● Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride 0.01%
● Neostigmine methyl sulfate 0.005%
● Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.03%
● Vitamin B6 0.01%
● Acetate d-α- Tocopherol (natural vitamin E) 0.045%
● L-potassium aspartate 0.5%
● Taurine 1%
● Chondroitin sulfate sodium 0.1%
boric acid, borax, sodium chloride, sodium edetate, BHT, polyhexanide hydrochloride, l-menthol, geraniol, eucalyptus oil, poly Oxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, polyoxyethylene castor oil, pH adjuster
Storage and handling precautions
(1) Store in a cool place protected from direct sunlight. To maintain quality, do not leave it in a hot place (40°C or higher) such as in a car or near a heating appliance.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not replace it with another container (it may cause misuse or the quality may change).
(4) Do not share with other people.
(5) Do not use the product after the expiration date (written on the bottom of the outer box). Even within the expiration date, once opened, please use as soon as possible.
(6) Crystals of the components may adhere to the tip of the container or the cap part depending on the condition of storage and eye drops. In that case, wipe it lightly with clean gauze before use.
We Also Recommend
Air Doctor portable disinfectant virus guard
Air Doctor space disinfectant virus guard